Re-Trip Terms & Conditions
Please read through the “ReTrip= Retreat + Trip to the heart and soul of South America” Terms and Conditions before making your booking. It is your responsibility to fully understand the terms and conditions for this trip.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, feel free to contact us in advance of signing a contract with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETREAT PRICING INCLUSIONS
All prices are per person -in Australian dollars- and vary depending on a variety of cost factors.
- 1 City Tour in Montevideo
- 2 Tours in Buenos Aires: City Tour and Buenos Aires Cultural Tour
- 2 Tours in Iguazu Falls : Iguazu Argentina – Iguazu Brazil
- 2 Tours in Paraty -city tour –Escuna/Boat day trip
Retreat Life Evolving activities
- Crystal Healing
- Sacred Vibrational Sound Journey for Healing and Rejuvenation-
- Fire Ceremony and Water Offering
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony
- Intuitive drawing
- Mindfulness walking
- Reflection time
- Coffee cup/tea leaves readings
- Art activity with local artist
- Essential Oils workshop
- Channelled writing/journaling
- Breakfast for 16 days
- 1 dinner show in Buenos Aires
- Wine tasting in Montevideo
- 1 dinner show in Iguazu (Br)
- Welcome drinks in Paraty
- 5 Afternoon tea
- 1 dinner with live music in Paraty
- Drinky drinks
- Dinner Show: “Latin American Show” in Brazil
- “Tango” Show in Buenos Aires
- 11 nights accommodation with breakfast included -Montevideo-Colonia del Sacramento- Buenos Aires-Porto Iguazu
- 5 nights acommodation in a boutique Pousada + breakfast + afternoon tea in Paraty
Transfers in and out from and to airports and hotels. Group transfers.
- Montevideo Airport to Hotel
- Montevideo hotel to Colonia del Sacramento – BUS
- Hotel in Colonia del Sacramento to Wharf
- Buenos Aires Buquebus Wharf to Hotel
- Buenos Aires hotel to Airport Aeroparque
- Iguazu Airport to Hotel in Brazil
- Brazil Hotel to Airport
- Sao Paulo Airport to Paraty
- Paraty to Sao Paulo Airport
- BUQUEBUS Ferry from Colonia del Sacramento (Uruguay) to Buenos Aires.
All travel arrangements (transfers/check in) are Groupal and at a set time.
Prices include a pre-retrip meeting and lunch @ Purple Angel Healing Centre, 2 months prior to departure.
RETREAT PRICING EXCLUSIONS
Prices do not include any airfares and travel insurance. Entry to Iguazu National Parks not included. Traditional dinner in Buenos Aires not included.
Drinks, taxis, additional tours and meals not listed.
Reserve your spot on the trip with a non-refundable AU$1,500 deposit per person.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to book their Airfares. You can book airfares with our Partner TRAVELTOURS.
Doris Salazar Phone 02 9247 4235 – Email email@example.com
Payment can be made via bank transfer, paypal or cash in person.
The Re-Trip full payment amount is due 120 days before the departure date (14th June 2020). If the full payment is not received by four months prior to Re-Trip start date, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. We will make every effort to avoid this situation by contacting you prior to and on the day of the balance due date.
Do not submit credit card information over email as WE DO NOT TAKE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS.
If you pay in full by 30th September 2019, you will receive the following gifts: A lovely Selenite crystal tower and a free Sound Healing session with Claudia.
We understand that life happens, and things change. You (or any member of your group) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. If you wish to cancel your Re-Trip you must notify us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a call on 0413 202 589 to confirm reception of your email.
Cancellation will take effect the day such notification by email is received by us. However, if you find another person to take your place, then we may offer you a refund at our discretion.
Since we have to pre-pay for accommodation, transfer, meals, tours, late cancelled spots/trips, would mean payments out of our pocket and empty seats and rooms. We highly suggest you purchase travel insurance in case of any emergency change of plans.
Your cancellation fee will be determined according to the terms outlined below. Exceptions to our cancellation policy cannot be made for ANY reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest, health changes, personal emergencies, etc. There is no discount/refund for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays, or illness.
- If cancellation takes place more than 90 days prior to your departure date, any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place between 60-90 days prior to your departure, 50% of the trip price will be forfeited minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place less than 60 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.
Important: Any remaining balance must be paid 120 days before the departure date. If you do not pay in full or cancel your registration up to 120 days before the departure date, we retain the right to release your spot. Consider travel insurance to protect the costs of your trip in case of injury, illness or inability to travel for other reasons.
This cancellation policy applies only to the Re-Trip services included in “RETREAT PRICING” – AND NOT ON ANY FLIGHTS/INSURANCES.
If you need to cancel your flight contact our Partner TRAVELTOURS
Doris Salazar Phone 02 9247 4235 Email email@example.com
AMENDMENTS BY PURPLE ANGEL HEALING CENTRE
Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., tour dates and times, restaurants or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation must be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
You are encouraged to purchase individual trip insurance for international trips.
Basic trip insurance will protect you for the full amount paid due to cancellation reasons covered by the policy, such as severe weather or illness. Should you need to cancel for any reason not covered by the policy (family or work commitments, pre-existing medical conditions, pregnancy, etc.), a “Cancel for Any Reason” add-on will reimburse you for a percentage of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable payments or deposits. This includes your airfare, deposit and any additional payments, if applicable. Check with your Insurance Company.
We will not be held responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience that may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control (ie: late arrival/departure of flights, civil disturbance, fire, flood, cyclones, severe weather, acts of God, and acts of government, machinery or equipment failure, or cancellations for any reason.) No refunds will be given for “no shows” or days not used resulting from the above aforementioned.
It is the responsibility of each traveller to obtain all required travel documents including Visas and health immunizations. Feel free to ask Doris Salazar at TRAVELTOUR for this information.
You will need to hand Purple Angel Healing Centre a photocopy of your passport and insurance up to 30 days before departure. These documents will be handled with absolute confidentiality and will be taken to the Re-Trip in case they are needed.
Re-Trip Retreat+Trip rates are per person.
There is a limited availability of rooms in the Boutique Charme Pousada in Paraty and first in, best served.
Twin or triple bedrooms (2 or 3 beds).
Double bedrooms (one double bed) are for couples. Rates are per person as well.
If you prefer to occupy a single room (just for yourself) please check cost and availability with Claudia on 0413 202 589.
If you book a shared room without specified roommate(s), we will do our very best to match you with your desired room type and price point.
In the event we can’t find you a roommate, we will present you with different rooming/pricing options before you proceed with your payment.
We only share the customer data bank with specific venues that the participant is registered for and does not share the information with third parties. By participating in any tour, workshop, or retreat, the email address is automatically subscribed to Purple Angel Healing Centre newsletter; however, users have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
Release and Waiver of Liability
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily enrolled to participate in Re-Trip Retreat+Trip. I agree to this release of claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risks. As consideration for being permitted by Purple Angel Healing Centre to participate in this Re-Trip and all activities, I hereby release Purple Angel Healing Centre, and any of their agents or affiliated organizations from all actions, claims or demands that I, my assigns, heirs, distributees, successors, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury, property damage or loss or any nature suffered by me, or death resulting from and during my participation in Re-Trip Retreat+Trip.
I release from liability Purple Angel Healing Centre and its representatives for any cause whatsoever including those arising out of, or in any way connected to or occasioned by the negligence of the releasees.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that myself and my possessions are kept safe at all times.
I declare that:
- I am medically, physically, emotionally and in all respects fit and able to participate in Re-Trip Retreat+Trip.
- I agree I will be fully and financially responsible for my own physical condition and well-being during the Re-Trip Retreat+Trip.
- I acknowledge that Purple Angel Healing Centre and its representatives may make suggestions from time to time that are intended to help me and my well-being. However, I take ultimate responsibility for my choices and realise that Purple Angel Healing Centre is a not licensed medical provider.
- If I experience pain or discomfort during the Re-Trip Retreat+Trip, I will modify Re-Trip Retreat+Trip’s instructions/tours/timing, etc, to suit my individual needs. I will not hold Purple Angel Healing Centre responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the retreat. I understand that the activities offered on this retreat are not a substitute for medical care.
- For the benefit of everyone on your Re-Trip Retreat+Trip, Purple Angel Healing Centre reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the Re-Trip, it may without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the Re-Trip. Purple Angel Healing Centre will carry no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the Re-Trip prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant which is not included on the retreat itinerary.
By agreeing to the terms outlined here and elsewhere on Purple Angel Healing Centre website I hereby release and discharge my rights and claims for damages or liabilities that may occur as a result of participation on the Re-Trip – Retreat+Trip.
If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact Purple Angel Healing Centre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0413 202 589.
If you have a problem during the Re-Trip Retreat+Trip, please inform the organizer immediately and she will endeavour to put things right. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behaviour of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation.
To make this trip as fun, relaxed and stress-free as possible, you must comply with our directions and advice while undertaking the Re-Trip Retreat+Trip and for matters related to the trip. You must also comply with all laws and legal (including visa) requirements of Brazil and Argentina while participating in the trip. You acknowledge that participation in the Re-Trip Retreat+Trip involves group interaction with other participants and Purple Angel Healing Centre representative and tour coordinator.
You agree, at all times, to act decently and with respect to other participants and coordinator and tour guides. You must not cause or create any nuisance to other participants, Purple Angel Healing Centre representative or the general public and must treat the environment with respect. Each participant is individual and personally responsible to keep a friendly and respectful relationships with others (verbally and body language).
You are held responsible for being in good health to undertake the tour and also for preparing for the tour by studying the itinerary and any pre-departure information supplied, and for bringing the appropriate clothing, equipment and personal documentation as advised therein.
There are optional water-based activities available during the tour, and if you choose to partake in any of these activities it is under your own responsibility.
There are elements of this trip, which require a certain degree of fitness, and for you to be in adequate health. If you suffer from any known medical conditions you must let us know before you book your trip.
Please ensure that you carry with you sufficient supplies of any medications you may require, even if you do not use them regularly. Also, if you wear glasses it is a good idea to have a second pair with you. Our package and tour prices do not include travel or medical insurance so please make sure you are adequately covered. You might also want to consider trip cancellation insurance. Please consult with your health care advisor about any medical issues concerning your trip, including vaccination advice and malaria precautions.
If you do not feel well at any time during the trip, you must call your medical cover and see a doctor. Your personal situation (if sick, for example) could have an impact over the group harmony and normal flow of the ReTrip activities and tours.
Purple Angel Healing Centre Disclaimer
We have full confidence in the professionalism of the tour operators with whom we partner, and we will do our utmost to ensure 100% professional service and a smooth travel experience for you. However Purple Angel Healing Centre does not accept any responsibility for their services. Any disputes that may arise will be handled through the jurisdiction of each operator’s respective place of business.
BY BOOKING YOUR SPOT ON THE RE-TRIP…
…you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set out above. You confirm that you have carefully read this agreement and understand the terms stated in this waiver and terms and conditions.